Estate Planning Attorney
Christine is the newest member of Baker, Burton & Lundy’s estate planning and trust administration practice group. She advises individuals in the creation of estate plans and wills, and helps trustees administer the estates that have been entrusted to them.
She loves the challenge of creating individualized estate plans for her clients, and the personal relationship that she develops with each of them.
Born in Chile, Christine speaks fluent Spanish. She has kept close ties to her family in South America. While Christine is a newly minted attorney, she already has ample experience dealing with legal issues in both Spanish and English. Christine returned to Chile in the summer of 2013 to work as a paralegal and economic analyst for Philippi Law Firm, based in Santiago. There, she used her knowledge of U.S. law to help the firm’s international clients.
As a student mediator with Loyola’s Center for Conflict Resolution, Christine dealt exclusively with Spanish speaking clients. Her law review note, The Pacific Alliance and Its Effect on Latin America, was chosen for publication by Loyola’s International and Comparative Law Review.
In her third year of law school, Christine externed for Judge Stuart Rice in the Los Angeles Superior Court in Torrance, where she gained valuable insight into the behind the scenes workings of the court. BB&L has hired very few attorneys over its almost 40 years of practice. The BB&L partners feel that Christine combines the qualities of intelligence, discipline and a caring heart that clients will appreciate and trust.
- California, 2015
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- J.D., 2015
- Law Review: Loyola of Los Angeles International and Comparative
- Law Review, Note & Comment Editor.
- Publication: The Pacific Alliance and Its Effect on Latin America: Must a Continental Divide be the Cost of a Pacific Alliance Success?
- Loy. L.A. Int’l & Comp. L. Rev. (forthcoming in Spring 2016)
- University of California, Los Angeles,
- B.A., International Economics, 2012
- Phi Beta Kappa
Areas of Practice
Judicial Extern Experience
- Extern for Hon. Stuart M. Rice at the Los Angeles Superior Court, Torrance Courthouse
- The Pacific Alliance and Its Effect on Latin America: Must a Continental Divide be the Cost of a Pacific Alliance Success? by Christine Daniels, Fall 2015, 37 Loy. L.A. Int’l & Comp. L. Rev. 153 (2016).