Palos Verdes Personal Injury Attorneys
Baker Burton & Lundy’s Commitment to the Palos Verdes and South Bay Community
Meeting the legal needs of the Palos Verdes Peninsula is very important to BB&L partner Albro Lundy, who grew up on the Palos Verdes Peninsula and attended Rolling Hills High School. One of the biggest personal injury victories for the law firm of Baker, Burton & Lundy is the $11.6 million verdict for a local Palos Verdes resident who was paralyzed in a tragic automobile accident. BB&L’s expert handling of this case resulted in a policy change at the state level with Caltrans re-evaluating all similar intersections. Baker, Burton & Lundy proudly supports all the Palos Verdes high schools and PEF. Albro Lundy makes regular appearances at the Palos Verdes Planning Commission hearings and the City Council meetings for Palos Verdes Estates and Rancho Palos Verdes.
Once we’ve accepted your case, we will do everything in our power to build the most powerful and persuasive case possible against the negligent party. In fact, our firm has preserved critical evidence at accident scenes days after the accident that the police simply overlooked. This type of evidence, combined with thorough trial preparation and extensive expert testimony, wins cases.
Part of our thorough trial preparation involves our attorneys working closely with you to develop a specific understanding of the accident and the impact it’s had upon your life.
Why Choose a Personal Injury Attorney at Baker, Burton & Lundy
Partner Albro Lundy III has over 30 years of trial experience and particular experience in personal injury litigation, including multiple multi-million dollar victories. With his associate Evan Koch, he and our litigation team work closely with your family to develop a specific understanding of the full impact of your loss. Then, we present your unique, compelling loss to the negotiators or jurors who have the power to resolve your legal claims.
At Baker, Burton & Lundy, our attorneys have successfully resolved many challenging personal injury claims. You can expect our attorneys to be both caring and tenacious in our efforts to recover maximum compensation for your family.
- Free personal injury one-on-one legal consultation
- You pay no attorney fees unless you get compensation
Take action today. Call our office or fill out the contact form below.
Verdicts and Settlements
- $2.3 Billion - Unfair Business Practices
- $1.7 Billion - Anti-Trust / Conspiracy
- $11.6 Million - Road Design/Dangerous Conditions
- $8 Million - Products Liability
- $5.5 Million - Medical Malpractice
- $4.6 Million - Insurance Bad Faith
- $4 Million - Slip & Fall / Brain Damage
- $3.8 Million - Automotive Defect
- $3.6 Million - Wrongful Death / Bicycle Accident
- $3.1 Million - Electrical Burn Injury
- $2.3 Million - Medical Malpractice
- $2 Million - Products Liability / Burn Injury
- $1.625 Million - Motorcycle v. Automobile
- $1.4 Million – Mortuary Negligence / Breach of Contract
Click here to view a more complete list of our verdicts and settlements.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
View the complete list of our Personal Injury Practice Areas
- Birth Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Defective Medical Devices
- Medication Mistakes & Dangerous Drugs
- Nursing Home & Elder Abuse
Products Liability and Toxic Tort
- Asbestos Injuries / Mesothilioma
- Products Liability / Defective Products
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Accountant Malpractice
- Architectural & Engineering Malpractice
- Broker Malpractice
- Legal Malpractice
- Molestation / Sexual Abuse
- Mortuary Negligence
- Pharmacy Malpractice
Unfair Business Practices
- Anti-trust Litigation
- Class Actions
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Lender Liability
To learn more about how Baker, Burton & Lundy’s experienced attorneys can represent or advise you, please call (310) 376-9893 or fill out the form below.