Southern California and South Bay Personal Injury Attorneys
Baker Burton & Lundy’s attorneys and legal team help you get maximum compensation for your personal injury loss. With decades of experience in personal injury litigation, Baker, Burton & Lundy in Hermosa Beach is proud of its winning reputation amongst personal injury law firms in Southern California. Albro Lundy III, with nearly 30 years of experience, heads our litigation team. Albro, named a California SuperLawyer since 2008, won Trial Lawyer of the Year for the entire state of California in a personal injury/dangerous roadways case that won his client, now a quadriplegic from the accident, $11.6 million to cover his medical costs and provide resources for his difficult future care. It also inspired road safety policy at the state level.
Albro has also argued successfully before the California Supreme Court in a case which will streamline the settlement process. Joining Albro on the litigation team is Evan Koch who has been recognized as a Rising Star by SuperLawyers. Baker Burton & Lundy’s two principal attorneys have the in-house support of a team of veteran attorneys, paralegals and legal assistants that provide the needed experience and resources to win complex cases.
Working with a Personal Injury Lawyer at Baker, Burton & Lundy
- Free one-on-one legal consultation
- You pay no attorney fees unless you get compensation
Our personal injury attorneys and litigation team work closely with your family to develop a specific understanding of the full impact of your injuries. Then we present your unique, compelling loss to the negotiators or jurors who have the power to resolve your legal claims. We have the experience and resources to support complex cases. This includes an extensive network of experts we can call on for expert testimony about the current and future medical needs of our clients. Fill out the contact form below or call us today at 310-376-9893 for a free consultation on your personal injury case.
Verdicts and Settlements
- $2.3 Billion - Unfair Business Practices
- $1.7 Billion - Anti-Trust / Conspiracy
- $11.6 Million - Road Design/Dangerous Conditions
- $8 Million - Products Liability
- $5.5 Million - Medical Malpractice
- $4.6 Million - Insurance Bad Faith
- $3.8 Million - Automotive Defect
- $3.6 Million - Wrongful Death / Bicycle Accident
- $3.1 Million - Electrical Burn Injury
- $2.3 Million - Medical Malpractice
- $2 Million - Products Liability / Burn Injury
- $1.625 Million - Motorcycle v. Automobile
- $1.4 Million – Mortuary Negligence / Breach of Contract
Click here to view a more complete list of our verdicts and settlements.
To learn more about how Baker, Burton & Lundy’s experienced attorneys can represent or advise you, please call (310) 376-9893 or fill out the form below.
- Birth Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Defective Medical Devices
- Medication Mistakes & Dangerous Drugs
- Nursing Home & Elder Abuse
Products Liability and Toxic Tort
- Asbestos Injuries / Mesothilioma
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Products Liability / Defective Products
Unfair Business Practices
- Anti-trust Litigation
- Class Actions
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Lender Liability
Southern California and South Bay cities that our personal injury law team serves:
Los Angeles, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Palos Verdes, Harbor City, Harbor Gateway, San Pedro, Wilmington, Hawthorne, El Segundo, Gardena, Carson, Inglewood, Lawndale, Torrance, Lomita, Los Angeles County, Southern California, South Bay of Southern California, Beach Cities, Hermosa Beach Personal Injury Attorney, Manhattan Beach Personal Injury Attorney, Redondo Beach Personal Injury Attorney, Palos Verdes Personal Injury Attorney, Torrance Personal Injury Attorney, Hawthorne Personal Injury Attorney