Baker, Burton & Lundy: Award-Winning Southern California Personal Injury Attorneys Who Care
What happens when the happiest day of your life turns into the saddest? Having a child can be one of the high points of life. However, occasionally medical complications occur that jeopardize the health and even the life of a baby. Problems can begin during pregnancy or happen at any point during birth. Potential dangers include brain damage, learning disabilities, nerve damage and problems using hands, arms and legs.
Here are some of the injuries that occur before or at birth:
- Brain damage
- Cerebral palsy
- Perinatal stroke
- Erb’s palsy
- Scalp swelling
- Bone injury
- Shoulder dystocia
- Spinal birth defects
- Injuries from lack of oxygen
- Injuries from forceps or vacuum birth
- Umbilical cord strangulation
- C – section injuries
- Amniocentesis injuries
How The Medical Malpractice Lawyers at BB&L Help You
If a medical provider does not handle a birth and/or pregnancy situation correctly and promptly, injuries can occur that affect your child’s and your own life forever. Medical bills from these injuries often far exceed available medical insurance coverage, threatening families, already struggling to recover physically and emotionally, with bankruptcy and debt.
Our experienced medical malpractice litigators at Baker, Burton & Lundy can help you receive the financial compensation you deserve to help you afford the care needed for your child and receive compensation for the damages. Our personal injury attorneys work closely with you to develop a specific understanding of the full impact the injury has had on you, your child and your family’s quality of life.
If you find yourself in the stressful situation of caring for a birth injured child, you need compassionate and skilled legal attention. That is why we at Baker Burton & Lundy are here – to help you if you need to sue a medical provider for negligence. We have a team of top medical experts that have helped us win 6 and 7 figure settlements and verdicts for clients with medical malpractice and birth injury cases. You can turn over the difficult task of seeking legal justice to Southern California’s Baker, Burton & Lundy.
Why Choose a Personal Injury Attorney at Baker, Burton & Lundy
Partner Albro Lundy III has over 30 years of trial experience and particular experience in personal injury litigation, including multiple multi-million dollar victories. With his associate Evan Koch, he and our litigation team work closely with your family to develop a specific understanding of the full impact of your loss. Then, we present your unique, compelling loss to the negotiators or jurors who have the power to resolve your legal claims.
At Baker, Burton & Lundy, our attorneys have successfully resolved many challenging personal injury claims. You can expect our attorneys to be both caring and tenacious in our efforts to recover maximum compensation for your family.
- Free personal injury one-on-one legal consultation
- You pay no attorney fees unless you get compensation
Take action today. Call our office or fill out the contact form below.
Verdicts and Settlements
- $2.3 Billion - Unfair Business Practices
- $1.7 Billion - Anti-Trust / Conspiracy
- $11.6 Million - Road Design/Dangerous Conditions
- $8 Million - Products Liability
- $5.5 Million - Medical Malpractice
- $4.6 Million - Insurance Bad Faith
- $4 Million - Slip & Fall / Brain Damage
- $3.8 Million - Automotive Defect
- $3.6 Million - Wrongful Death / Bicycle Accident
- $3.1 Million - Electrical Burn Injury
- $2.3 Million - Medical Malpractice
- $2 Million - Products Liability / Burn Injury
- $1.625 Million - Motorcycle v. Automobile
- $1.4 Million – Mortuary Negligence / Breach of Contract
Click here to view a more complete list of our verdicts and settlements.
To learn more about how Baker, Burton & Lundy’s experienced attorneys can represent or advise you, please call (310) 376-9893 or fill out the form below.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
View the complete list of our Personal Injury Practice Areas
- Birth Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Defective Medical Devices
- Medication Mistakes & Dangerous Drugs
- Nursing Home & Elder Abuse
Products Liability and Toxic Tort
- Asbestos Injuries / Mesothilioma
- Products Liability / Defective Products
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Accountant Malpractice
- Architectural & Engineering Malpractice
- Broker Malpractice
- Legal Malpractice
- Molestation / Sexual Abuse
- Mortuary Negligence
- Pharmacy Malpractice
Unfair Business Practices
- Anti-trust Litigation
- Class Actions
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Lender Liability