Medication Mistakes & Dangerous Drugs
Baker, Burton & Lundy: Attorneys Who Help You Recover Inside and Out
Medication Mistakes & Dangerous Drugs
Have you suffered from devastating side effects or a mishandled prescription? Baker Burton & Lundy can help.
Pharmacists and doctors are responsible for administering patients with both the correct medication and the appropriate dosage, but this isn’t always the case. You may have been the victim of an incompetent diagnosis or a case of negligence regarding your safety and the potential results of the misdiagnosis.
In addition to poor or irresponsible treatment, pharmaceutical companies can release drugs that put individuals in danger. Side effects are not always simply unfortunate risks that come with every medication, and companies can irresponsibly cut corners on research in order to push a drug onto the market. The wrong pills can cause death, and increase in sickness, or a miscarriage, amongst other grave consequences. This type of irresponsibility is not rare in the medicinal industry, but it continues today at patients’ expense. You or your family can seek monetary compensation for emotional damages in addition to the medical care required as a result of the dangerous drug in question.
Baker Burton and Lundy are committed to seeking out and delivering justice. Drug companies and pharmacists take the lives of others into their hands with the service they provide, and should be brought into the public eye for failing at that task. Not only can you be awarded compensation, but also negligent pharmacists can lose their license and stop putting others at risk. If your case proves that a drug is dangerous, your actions may force a recall that will save additional lives. Don’t hesitate to act – Call us today if you or a loved one has been hurt by the wrong medication or a dangerous drug.
Why Choose a Personal Injury Attorney at Baker, Burton & Lundy
Partner Albro Lundy III has over 35 years of trial experience and particular experience in personal injury litigation, including multiple multi-million dollar victories. Along with his associates Evan Koch and Stephen Semos, our litigation team works closely with your family to develop a specific understanding of the full impact of your loss. Then, we present your unique, compelling loss to the negotiators or jurors who have the power to resolve your legal claims.
At Baker, Burton & Lundy, our attorneys have successfully resolved many challenging personal injury claims. You can expect our attorneys to be both caring and tenacious in our efforts to recover maximum compensation for your family.
- Free personal injury one-on-one legal consultation
- You pay no attorney fees unless you get compensation
Take action today. Call our office or fill out the contact form below.
Verdicts and Settlements
- $2.3 Billion - Unfair Business Practices
- $1.7 Billion - Anti-Trust / Conspiracy
- $11.6 Million - Road Design/Dangerous Conditions
- $8 Million - Products Liability
- $5.5 Million - Medical Malpractice
- $4.6 Million - Insurance Bad Faith
- $4 Million - Slip & Fall / Brain Damage
- $3.8 Million - Automotive Defect
- $3.6 Million - Wrongful Death / Bicycle Accident
- $3.1 Million - Electrical Burn Injury
- $2.3 Million - Medical Malpractice
- $2 Million - Products Liability / Burn Injury
- $1.625 Million - Motorcycle v. Automobile
- $1.4 Million – Mortuary Negligence / Breach of Contract
Click here to view a more complete list of our verdicts and settlements.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
View the complete list of our Personal Injury Practice Areas
- Birth Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Defective Medical Devices
- Medication Mistakes & Dangerous Drugs
- Nursing Home & Elder Abuse
Products Liability and Toxic Tort
- Asbestos Injuries / Mesothilioma
- Products Liability / Defective Products
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Accountant Malpractice
- Architectural & Engineering Malpractice
- Broker Malpractice
- Legal Malpractice
- Molestation / Sexual Abuse
- Mortuary Negligence
- Pharmacy Malpractice
Unfair Business Practices
- Anti-trust Litigation
- Class Actions
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Lender Liability
To learn more about how Baker, Burton & Lundy’s experienced attorneys can represent or advise you, please call (310) 376-9893 or fill out the form below.