Nursing Home Negligence & Elder Abuse
Baker, Burton & Lundy: Helping Victims of Elder Care Abuse
The emotional and sometimes physical abuse of senior citizens in care can be a far more prevalent issue than people realize. If you or a loved one in Elder Care has been abused, Baker Burton & Lundy can help.
How to spot signs of neglect or abuse
One of the more common forms of nursing home abuse can be neglect. Improper or negligent care for those in clinics or nursing homes can be a side effect of irresponsible administration, care officials unqualified for care, or just simple abuse. The results can be seen in a loss of hygiene, bedsores, dehydration, and malnutrition. If you or a loved one is experiencing any of these symptoms, the nursing home in question could be providing improper care.
Other symptoms like deep depression and loneliness may be the result of emotional neglect or abuse. In addition, sexual, verbal, and physical abuse can all tragically occur in a malignant care center. Don’t hesitate to seek legal action against those who take advantage of the elderly or irresponsibly cut costs by limiting wages and staff. BB&L can secure monetary compensation from the people responsible and ensure that those who would engineer or ignore such instances lose their ability to abuse people further.
Why Choose a Personal Injury Attorney at Baker, Burton & Lundy
Partner Albro Lundy III has over 35 years of trial experience and particular experience in personal injury litigation, including multiple multi-million dollar victories. Along with his associates Evan Koch and Stephen Semos, our litigation team works closely with your family to develop a specific understanding of the full impact of your loss. Then, we present your unique, compelling loss to the negotiators or jurors who have the power to resolve your legal claims.
At Baker, Burton & Lundy, our attorneys have successfully resolved many challenging personal injury claims. You can expect our attorneys to be both caring and tenacious in our efforts to recover maximum compensation for your family.
- Free personal injury one-on-one legal consultation
- You pay no attorney fees unless you get compensation
Take action today. Call our office or fill out the contact form below.
Verdicts and Settlements
- $2.3 Billion - Unfair Business Practices
- $1.7 Billion - Anti-Trust / Conspiracy
- $11.6 Million - Road Design/Dangerous Conditions
- $8 Million - Products Liability
- $5.5 Million - Medical Malpractice
- $4.6 Million - Insurance Bad Faith
- $4 Million - Slip & Fall / Brain Damage
- $3.8 Million - Automotive Defect
- $3.6 Million - Wrongful Death / Bicycle Accident
- $3.1 Million - Electrical Burn Injury
- $2.3 Million - Medical Malpractice
- $2 Million - Products Liability / Burn Injury
- $1.625 Million - Motorcycle v. Automobile
- $1.4 Million – Mortuary Negligence / Breach of Contract
Click here to view a more complete list of our verdicts and settlements.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
View the complete list of our Personal Injury Practice Areas
- Birth Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Defective Medical Devices
- Medication Mistakes & Dangerous Drugs
- Nursing Home & Elder Abuse
Products Liability and Toxic Tort
- Asbestos Injuries / Mesothilioma
- Products Liability / Defective Products
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Accountant Malpractice
- Architectural & Engineering Malpractice
- Broker Malpractice
- Legal Malpractice
- Molestation / Sexual Abuse
- Mortuary Negligence
- Pharmacy Malpractice
Unfair Business Practices
- Anti-trust Litigation
- Class Actions
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Lender Liability
To learn more about how Baker, Burton & Lundy’s experienced attorneys can represent or advise you, please call (310) 376-9893 or fill out the form below.