Baker, Burton & Lundy: Award-Winning Personal Injury Attorneys Who Care
Negligence occurs when a person fails to exercise the care that a reasonably prudent person would exercise in similar circumstances. It describes carelessness rather than intentional harm, but when it does result in harm to the body, property, mental well-being or financial status of others, the harmed party has a right to request compensation.
Our Southern California personal injury litigation team has years of experience litigating many different kinds of negligence cases, including construction injury, premises liability, and slip and fall. If we accept your case, we will work tirelessly to establish the negligent party’s breach of duty.
The consumer protection and personal injury attorneys of Baker, Burton & Lundy can advise you about the extent of your rights and represent you in claims to recover damages against negligent animal owners, property designers, and property maintenance workers such as tree trimmers and electricians.
Our Negligence Litigation Success
We believe that our results speak for themselves; past negligence litigation verdicts and settlement successes include:
- $1.3 Million – Attractive Nuisance / Negligence
- $1 Million – Trip and Fall
- $650,000 – Premises Liability / Traumatic Brain Injury
- $300,000 – Dog Bite
Why Choose a Personal Injury Attorney at Baker, Burton & Lundy
Partner Albro Lundy III has over 35 years of trial experience and particular experience in personal injury litigation, including multiple multi-million dollar victories. Along with his associates Evan Koch and Stephen Semos, our litigation team works closely with your family to develop a specific understanding of the full impact of your loss. Then, we present your unique, compelling loss to the negotiators or jurors who have the power to resolve your legal claims.
At Baker, Burton & Lundy, our attorneys have successfully resolved many challenging personal injury claims. You can expect our attorneys to be both caring and tenacious in our efforts to recover maximum compensation for your family.
- Free personal injury one-on-one legal consultation
- You pay no attorney fees unless you get compensation
Take action today. Call our office or fill out the contact form below.
Verdicts and Settlements
- $2.3 Billion - Unfair Business Practices
- $1.7 Billion - Anti-Trust / Conspiracy
- $11.6 Million - Road Design/Dangerous Conditions
- $8 Million - Products Liability
- $5.5 Million - Medical Malpractice
- $4.6 Million - Insurance Bad Faith
- $4 Million - Slip & Fall / Brain Damage
- $3.8 Million - Automotive Defect
- $3.6 Million - Wrongful Death / Bicycle Accident
- $3.1 Million - Electrical Burn Injury
- $2.3 Million - Medical Malpractice
- $2 Million - Products Liability / Burn Injury
- $1.625 Million - Motorcycle v. Automobile
- $1.4 Million – Mortuary Negligence / Breach of Contract
Click here to view a more complete list of our verdicts and settlements.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
View the complete list of our Personal Injury Practice Areas
- Birth Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Defective Medical Devices
- Medication Mistakes & Dangerous Drugs
- Nursing Home & Elder Abuse
Products Liability and Toxic Tort
- Asbestos Injuries / Mesothilioma
- Products Liability / Defective Products
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Accountant Malpractice
- Architectural & Engineering Malpractice
- Broker Malpractice
- Legal Malpractice
- Molestation / Sexual Abuse
- Mortuary Negligence
- Pharmacy Malpractice
Unfair Business Practices
- Anti-trust Litigation
- Class Actions
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Lender Liability
To learn more about how Baker, Burton & Lundy’s experienced attorneys can represent or advise you, please call (310) 376-9893 or fill out the form below.