Baker, Burton & Lundy: Award-Winning Personal Injury Attorneys Who Care
Construction sites are rapidly changing environments, with many workers completing dangerous tasks. As a result of these challenging circumstances, construction accidents injure or kill thousands of workers each year.
Regulations, specifications, inspection requirements and job safety programs all do their best to keep the work environment as safe as possible, but accidents still happen. These safety precautions can also be ignored or only loosely followed due to tight budgets, strict schedules or insufficiently trained people.
Our construction accident and personal injury attorneys at BB&L in Hermosa Beach, CA have the experience to handle matters including:
- Chemical exposure or accidental electrocution
- Explosions and fires
- Falls and scaffolding failures
- Workers or pedestrians struck by falling objects
- Building collapse (due to defective construction)
- Other accidents caused by defective construction equipment
If you or a loved one has been injured at a construction site, don’t assume that you can only recover workers compensation. It is worth investigating to see if third party companies other than your employer were at fault. BB&L’s construction accident attorneys have the necessary experience and knowledge about safety standards to know who is at fault and responsible.
Experience With Construction Injury Cases
After a bad construction injury, no amount of money can replace your loss or adequately compensate you, but our experienced injury attorneys Albro Lundy and Evan Koch can help you hold the responsible party (or parties) accountable and relieve the financial burden of your loss.
The litigation team at Baker, Burton & Lundy has experience handling difficult construction injury cases. We have been able to recover for clients who:
- Fell through roofs suffering brain damage and broken limbs
- Lost fingers, hands, arms and legs
- Suffered permanent brain and lung damage from long-term chemical exposure
- Suffered vision loss from acid exposure
- Suffered burn injuries
Once we’ve accepted your case, we will do everything in our power to build the most powerful and persuasive case possible against the negligent party or parties. Responsible parties may include architects, engineers, contractors, subcontractors, property owners, equipment manufacturers and service providers.
Part of our thorough trial preparation involves our attorneys working closely with you to develop a specific understanding of the accident and the impact it’s had upon your life. We will also take pictures, interview witnesses and gather evidence. We consult with some of the best expert witnesses to get qualified and persuasive opinions about the nature of the accident and who was at fault.
Past Trial Success
Partner and head litigator Albro Lundy has almost 30 years of trial experience and particular experience in construction accident litigation. Past successes include:
Why Choose a Personal Injury Attorney at Baker, Burton & Lundy
Partner Albro Lundy III has over 30 years of trial experience and particular experience in personal injury litigation, including multiple multi-million dollar victories. With his associate Evan Koch, he and our litigation team work closely with your family to develop a specific understanding of the full impact of your loss. Then, we present your unique, compelling loss to the negotiators or jurors who have the power to resolve your legal claims.
At Baker, Burton & Lundy, our attorneys have successfully resolved many challenging personal injury claims. You can expect our attorneys to be both caring and tenacious in our efforts to recover maximum compensation for your family.
- Free personal injury one-on-one legal consultation
- You pay no attorney fees unless you get compensation
Take action today. Call our office or fill out the contact form below.
Verdicts and Settlements
- $2.3 Billion - Unfair Business Practices
- $1.7 Billion - Anti-Trust / Conspiracy
- $11.6 Million - Road Design/Dangerous Conditions
- $8 Million - Products Liability
- $5.5 Million - Medical Malpractice
- $4.6 Million - Insurance Bad Faith
- $4 Million - Slip & Fall / Brain Damage
- $3.8 Million - Automotive Defect
- $3.6 Million - Wrongful Death / Bicycle Accident
- $3.1 Million - Electrical Burn Injury
- $2.3 Million - Medical Malpractice
- $2 Million - Products Liability / Burn Injury
- $1.625 Million - Motorcycle v. Automobile
- $1.4 Million – Mortuary Negligence / Breach of Contract
Click here to view a more complete list of our verdicts and settlements.
To learn more about how Baker, Burton & Lundy’s experienced attorneys can represent or advise you, please call (310) 376-9893 or fill out the form below.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
View the complete list of our Personal Injury Practice Areas
- Birth Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Defective Medical Devices
- Medication Mistakes & Dangerous Drugs
- Nursing Home & Elder Abuse
Products Liability and Toxic Tort
- Asbestos Injuries / Mesothilioma
- Products Liability / Defective Products
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Accountant Malpractice
- Architectural & Engineering Malpractice
- Broker Malpractice
- Legal Malpractice
- Molestation / Sexual Abuse
- Mortuary Negligence
- Pharmacy Malpractice
Unfair Business Practices
- Anti-trust Litigation
- Class Actions
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Lender Liability