Slip and Fall Accidents
What To Do When You Get Hurt
It is easy to dismiss a slip and fall accident as nothing more than clumsiness. If such an accident has caused you serious injury and medical repercussions, however, you may be entitled to monetary damages.
According to California Premises Liability law, property owners or caretakers are legally responsible and accountable for any injuries that occur on their property due to negligence. This means that those responsible for a residence, business or government property must be aware of hazards such as wet spots or corroded floorboards, and are required to warn individuals until the problem is gone.
Unfortunately, there are instances when owners neglect these problems, leading to serious accidents and injuries. Other causes of slip and fall injuries can include insufficient barriers, lack of warnings, unsafe lighting, or objects irresponsibly placed in any type of traffic corridor.
While honest stumbling may cause a fair share of falls, the negligence of others plays a vital role in many serious slip and fall injuries. If this is the case with you or a loved one, you should consider hiring an attorney to pursue financial compensation.
Recovering From Your Accident
If you or a loved one suffered a serious fall due to the negligence of another, the law firm of Baker, Burton & Lundy, in Hermosa Beach, CA can help you receive the financial compensation you deserve.
Our slip and fall attorneys work closely with you to develop a specific understanding of the full impact the injury has had on your quality of life, loved ones and ability to work. We can help you calculate what would be fair compensation for your hospitalization costs and impacted ability to work.
Don’t blame yourself for incidents created by dangerous hazards. Send us the details of your incident and we will let you know if you have a winning case.
Trial Lawyer of The Year For Consumer Protection
Partner and head personal injury litigator Albro Lundy has nearly 30 years of trial experience and particular experience in slip and fall injuries, including multiple multi-million dollar victories for personal injury and wrongful death claims.
Past negligence litigation successes include:
- $1.3 Million – Attractive Nuisance / Negligence
- $1 Million – Trip & Fall
- $650,000 – Premises Liability / Traumatic Brain Injury
- $300,000 – Dog Bite
Why Choose a Personal Injury Attorney at Baker, Burton & Lundy
Partner Albro Lundy III has over 30 years of trial experience and particular experience in personal injury litigation, including multiple multi-million dollar victories. With his associate Evan Koch, he and our litigation team work closely with your family to develop a specific understanding of the full impact of your loss. Then, we present your unique, compelling loss to the negotiators or jurors who have the power to resolve your legal claims.
At Baker, Burton & Lundy, our attorneys have successfully resolved many challenging personal injury claims. You can expect our attorneys to be both caring and tenacious in our efforts to recover maximum compensation for your family.
- Free personal injury one-on-one legal consultation
- You pay no attorney fees unless you get compensation
Take action today. Call our office or fill out the contact form below.
Verdicts and Settlements
- $2.3 Billion - Unfair Business Practices
- $1.7 Billion - Anti-Trust / Conspiracy
- $11.6 Million - Road Design/Dangerous Conditions
- $8 Million - Products Liability
- $5.5 Million - Medical Malpractice
- $4.6 Million - Insurance Bad Faith
- $4 Million - Slip & Fall / Brain Damage
- $3.8 Million - Automotive Defect
- $3.6 Million - Wrongful Death / Bicycle Accident
- $3.1 Million - Electrical Burn Injury
- $2.3 Million - Medical Malpractice
- $2 Million - Products Liability / Burn Injury
- $1.625 Million - Motorcycle v. Automobile
- $1.4 Million – Mortuary Negligence / Breach of Contract
Click here to view a more complete list of our verdicts and settlements.
To learn more about how Baker, Burton & Lundy’s experienced attorneys can represent or advise you, please call (310) 376-9893 or fill out the form below.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
View the complete list of our Personal Injury Practice Areas
- Birth Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Defective Medical Devices
- Medication Mistakes & Dangerous Drugs
- Nursing Home & Elder Abuse
Products Liability and Toxic Tort
- Asbestos Injuries / Mesothilioma
- Products Liability / Defective Products
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Accountant Malpractice
- Architectural & Engineering Malpractice
- Broker Malpractice
- Legal Malpractice
- Molestation / Sexual Abuse
- Mortuary Negligence
- Pharmacy Malpractice
Unfair Business Practices
- Anti-trust Litigation
- Class Actions
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Lender Liability