Baker, Burton & Lundy: Experienced Legal Malpractice Attorneys
Lawyers have an obligation and a duty to care for their clients. Legal malpractice cases are all about a lawyer’s obligations to his/her client and whether or not the lawyer fulfills on those obligations. Lawyers are held to the highest ethical and legal standards, and unfortunately some lawyers fail to uphold these standards. Legal malpractice occurs when:
- An attorney has breached the standard of care
- This breach of duty caused harm to the client
- The client suffered damages as a result of the breach
There are all different kinds of legal malpractice. One example of legal malpractice is when an attorney fails to file a case before the statute of limitation expires. If the statute of limitation expires, a client has forever lost his or her rights to bring a case.
Partner Albro Lundy has nearly 30 years of trial experience and particular experience in legal malpractice litigation. His high level of expertise is recognized by the legal community, as he not only represents clients in legal malpractice actions but also testifies as a legal expert witness as to the standard of care a lawyer must meet in representing his client. In one particular matter, Mr. Lundy testified as the expert on the standard of care that a lawyer failed to meet in a medical malpractice case for a young boy injured by a physician. The resulting jury verdict of $4.6 million assured that the young man would be taken care of for the rest of his life.
Why Choose a Personal Injury Attorney at Baker, Burton & Lundy
Partner Albro Lundy III has over 30 years of trial experience and particular experience in personal injury litigation, including multiple multi-million dollar victories. With his associate Evan Koch, he and our litigation team work closely with your family to develop a specific understanding of the full impact of your loss. Then, we present your unique, compelling loss to the negotiators or jurors who have the power to resolve your legal claims.
At Baker, Burton & Lundy, our attorneys have successfully resolved many challenging personal injury claims. You can expect our attorneys to be both caring and tenacious in our efforts to recover maximum compensation for your family.
- Free personal injury one-on-one legal consultation
- You pay no attorney fees unless you get compensation
Take action today. Call our office or fill out the contact form below.
Verdicts and Settlements
- $2.3 Billion - Unfair Business Practices
- $1.7 Billion - Anti-Trust / Conspiracy
- $11.6 Million - Road Design/Dangerous Conditions
- $8 Million - Products Liability
- $5.5 Million - Medical Malpractice
- $4.6 Million - Insurance Bad Faith
- $4 Million - Slip & Fall / Brain Damage
- $3.8 Million - Automotive Defect
- $3.6 Million - Wrongful Death / Bicycle Accident
- $3.1 Million - Electrical Burn Injury
- $2.3 Million - Medical Malpractice
- $2 Million - Products Liability / Burn Injury
- $1.625 Million - Motorcycle v. Automobile
- $1.4 Million – Mortuary Negligence / Breach of Contract
Click here to view a more complete list of our verdicts and settlements.
To learn more about how Baker, Burton & Lundy’s experienced attorneys can represent or advise you, please call (310) 376-9893 or fill out the form below.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
View the complete list of our Personal Injury Practice Areas
- Birth Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Defective Medical Devices
- Medication Mistakes & Dangerous Drugs
- Nursing Home & Elder Abuse
Products Liability and Toxic Tort
- Asbestos Injuries / Mesothilioma
- Products Liability / Defective Products
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Accountant Malpractice
- Architectural & Engineering Malpractice
- Broker Malpractice
- Legal Malpractice
- Molestation / Sexual Abuse
- Mortuary Negligence
- Pharmacy Malpractice
Unfair Business Practices
- Anti-trust Litigation
- Class Actions
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Lender Liability