Insurance Bad Faith
Baker, Burton & Lundy: Award-Winning Personal Injury Attorneys Who Care
Have you been misled, deceived, or undercut by an insurance carrier? Have they prolonged claims or settled for less than your policy should have provided? This sort of fraudulent behavior by an insurance company, known as Bad Faith, can derail and obstruct your ability to recover from an injury or accident.
Unfortunately these incidents aren’t rare, but an all-too-frequent instance of companies looking to extend their bottom line at the expense of paying customers. When a customer encounters this kind of business practice, it can turn carriers and customers into adversaries on very short notice. Customers will then need experienced legal help to stand up to dishonest insurers in court.
Receive What You Deserve
If you or a loved one are suffering due to a delayed or inadequate insurance payment, Baker, Burton & Lundy, in Hermosa Beach, CA, can help you receive the financial compensation you deserve.
Don’t allow an insurance company to manipulate your policies or short-change your claim: you have a right to the coverage you pay for and the protection it provides you.
BB&L’s Past Insurance Bad Faith Success
Baker, Burton & Lundy has many years of experience dealing with reluctant or defrauding insurance carriers. From medical claims and auto accidents to homeowner issues, BB&L has established a reputation for its ability to recover deserved insurance funds for clients in dire need.
Partner and head personal injury litigator Albro Lundy has nearly 30 years of trial experience and particular experience in insurance bad faith, including a $4.6 Million success.
Why Choose a Personal Injury Attorney at Baker, Burton & Lundy
Partner Albro Lundy III has over 30 years of trial experience and particular experience in personal injury litigation, including multiple multi-million dollar victories. With his associate Evan Koch, he and our litigation team work closely with your family to develop a specific understanding of the full impact of your loss. Then, we present your unique, compelling loss to the negotiators or jurors who have the power to resolve your legal claims.
At Baker, Burton & Lundy, our attorneys have successfully resolved many challenging personal injury claims. You can expect our attorneys to be both caring and tenacious in our efforts to recover maximum compensation for your family.
- Free personal injury one-on-one legal consultation
- You pay no attorney fees unless you get compensation
Take action today. Call our office or fill out the contact form below.
Verdicts and Settlements
- $2.3 Billion - Unfair Business Practices
- $1.7 Billion - Anti-Trust / Conspiracy
- $11.6 Million - Road Design/Dangerous Conditions
- $8 Million - Products Liability
- $5.5 Million - Medical Malpractice
- $4.6 Million - Insurance Bad Faith
- $4 Million - Slip & Fall / Brain Damage
- $3.8 Million - Automotive Defect
- $3.6 Million - Wrongful Death / Bicycle Accident
- $3.1 Million - Electrical Burn Injury
- $2.3 Million - Medical Malpractice
- $2 Million - Products Liability / Burn Injury
- $1.625 Million - Motorcycle v. Automobile
- $1.4 Million – Mortuary Negligence / Breach of Contract
Click here to view a more complete list of our verdicts and settlements.
To learn more about how Baker, Burton & Lundy’s experienced attorneys can represent or advise you, please call (310) 376-9893 or fill out the form below.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
View the complete list of our Personal Injury Practice Areas
- Birth Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Defective Medical Devices
- Medication Mistakes & Dangerous Drugs
- Nursing Home & Elder Abuse
Products Liability and Toxic Tort
- Asbestos Injuries / Mesothilioma
- Products Liability / Defective Products
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Accountant Malpractice
- Architectural & Engineering Malpractice
- Broker Malpractice
- Legal Malpractice
- Molestation / Sexual Abuse
- Mortuary Negligence
- Pharmacy Malpractice
Unfair Business Practices
- Anti-trust Litigation
- Class Actions
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Lender Liability