Baker, Burton & Lundy: Award-Winning Bicycle Injury Attorneys Who Care
As gas prices continue to fluctuate in Southern California, bicycling has become an increasingly sensible and environmental alternative for transportation and recreational activity. Unfortunately for riders, bicycle accidents can present an extreme risk: according to the US Department of Transportation, more than 8,000 cyclists have been killed in motor vehicle accidents in the last decade, with another 700,000 injured.
On top of the ever-present danger cyclists face on our roadways and sidewalks, they also face a growing disadvantage in court. In almost 2,000 accidents examined by the California Highway Patrol where a rider suffered severe or fatal injuries, the bicyclist was blamed over 60% of the time. Don’t let your case be dismissed like the majority of cycling accidents.
Experience With Bicycle Accident Cases
Baker, Burton, & Lundy has extensive experience representing bicyclists and Southern California personal injury attorney Albro Lundy has personal experience with the hazards and dangers as a long time cyclist himself. If you or a loved one suffered a bicycle accident due to the negligence of another, Baker, Burton & Lundy can help you receive the financial compensation you deserve. Our bicycle accident attorneys Albro Lundy and Evan Koch work closely with you to develop a specific understanding of the full impact the injury has had on your quality of life, loved ones and ability to work. We can help you calculate what would be fair compensation for your hospitalization costs and impacted ability to work. With the help of expert witnesses, we present the nature of the injury and its impact to the negotiators or jurors who have the power to resolve your legal claims. Our attorneys fight until we win the best possible outcome for our clients.
Why Choose a Personal Injury Attorney at Baker, Burton & Lundy
Partner Albro Lundy III has over 35 years of trial experience and particular experience in personal injury litigation, including multiple multi-million dollar victories. Along with his associates Evan Koch and Stephen Semos, our litigation team works closely with your family to develop a specific understanding of the full impact of your loss. Then, we present your unique, compelling loss to the negotiators or jurors who have the power to resolve your legal claims.
At Baker, Burton & Lundy, our attorneys have successfully resolved many challenging personal injury claims. You can expect our attorneys to be both caring and tenacious in our efforts to recover maximum compensation for your family.
- Free personal injury one-on-one legal consultation
- You pay no attorney fees unless you get compensation
Take action today. Call our office or fill out the contact form below.
Verdicts and Settlements
- $2.3 Billion - Unfair Business Practices
- $1.7 Billion - Anti-Trust / Conspiracy
- $11.6 Million - Road Design/Dangerous Conditions
- $8 Million - Products Liability
- $5.5 Million - Medical Malpractice
- $4.6 Million - Insurance Bad Faith
- $4 Million - Slip & Fall / Brain Damage
- $3.8 Million - Automotive Defect
- $3.6 Million - Wrongful Death / Bicycle Accident
- $3.1 Million - Electrical Burn Injury
- $2.3 Million - Medical Malpractice
- $2 Million - Products Liability / Burn Injury
- $1.625 Million - Motorcycle v. Automobile
- $1.4 Million – Mortuary Negligence / Breach of Contract
Click here to view a more complete list of our verdicts and settlements.
To learn more about how Baker, Burton & Lundy’s experienced attorneys can represent or advise you, please call (310) 376-9893 or fill out the form below.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
View the complete list of our Personal Injury Practice Areas
- Birth Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Defective Medical Devices
- Medication Mistakes & Dangerous Drugs
- Nursing Home & Elder Abuse
Products Liability and Toxic Tort
- Asbestos Injuries / Mesothilioma
- Products Liability / Defective Products
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Accountant Malpractice
- Architectural & Engineering Malpractice
- Broker Malpractice
- Legal Malpractice
- Molestation / Sexual Abuse
- Mortuary Negligence
- Pharmacy Malpractice
Unfair Business Practices
- Anti-trust Litigation
- Class Actions
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Lender Liability