Award-Winning Southern California Personal Injury Attorneys Who Care
Accidents resulting in serious brain injuries can be devastating and cause permanent health problems. If the accident causing you or a loved one’s brain injury was preventable and happened because of the negligence of another, the Hermosa Beach law firm of Baker, Burton & Lundy wants to help you receive financial compensation from the responsible party.
Brain damage occurs when brain cells degenerate or are destroyed, often irrevocably. In addition to the pain and suffering caused by all major injuries, brain damage can also result in losses of memory, cognitive ability and even personality. These make brain injuries unusually difficult to live with, both for the victims and their loved ones.
How Baker, Burton & Lundy to Helps Victims of Brain Injuries
Medical bills from traumatic brain injuries often far exceed available medical insurance coverage, threatening families already struggling to recover physically and emotionally with bankruptcy and debt. If you or a loved one suffered a brain injury accident due to the negligence of another, an experienced litigator at Baker, Burton & Lundy can help you receive the financial compensation you deserve.
No amount of money can replace your loss or adequately compensate you, but an experienced attorney can help you hold the responsible party accountable and relieve the financial burden of this sudden loss. Our lawyers work closely with you to develop a specific understanding of the full impact the injury has had on your quality of life, loved ones and ability to work. We can help you calculate what would be fair compensation for your hospitalization costs and impacted ability to work. With the help of expert witnesses, we present the nature of the injury and its impact to the negotiators or jurors who have the power to resolve your legal claims. Our attorneys fight until we win the best possible outcome for our clients.
Experience with Concussion Cases
Injuries from concussions are on the rise from sports at all levels as well as vehicle and impact accidents. The lasting effects from concussion can be devastating to a person’s longterm health and productivity. Baker, Burton & Lundy has worked with professional athletes as well as children and adult accident victims to get them the medical help they need as well as compensation for their injuries.
Past Baker, Burton & Lundy Personal Injury Case Successes
Partner Albro Lundy III has nearly 30 years of trial experience and particular experience in brain damage litigation, including multiple multi-million dollar victories for personal injury and wrongful death claims.
- In a recent case regarding traumatic brain injury, Albro Lundy won $650,000 for his client.
- He was also awarded 2009 Trial Lawyer of the Year for his work on a spinal injury case, Schmidt v. State of California.
- To review a more complete list of his personal injury case successes, please see the verdicts and settlements page.
Why Choose a Personal Injury Attorney at Baker, Burton & Lundy
Partner Albro Lundy III has over 35 years of trial experience and particular experience in personal injury litigation, including multiple multi-million dollar victories. Along with his associates Evan Koch and Stephen Semos, our litigation team works closely with your family to develop a specific understanding of the full impact of your loss. Then, we present your unique, compelling loss to the negotiators or jurors who have the power to resolve your legal claims.
At Baker, Burton & Lundy, our attorneys have successfully resolved many challenging personal injury claims. You can expect our attorneys to be both caring and tenacious in our efforts to recover maximum compensation for your family.
- Free personal injury one-on-one legal consultation
- You pay no attorney fees unless you get compensation
Take action today. Call our office or fill out the contact form below.
Verdicts and Settlements
- $2.3 Billion – Unfair Business Practices
- $1.7 Billion – Anti-Trust / Conspiracy
- $11.6 Million – Road Design/Dangerous Conditions
- $8 Million – Products Liability
- $5.5 Million – Medical Malpractice
- $4.6 Million – Insurance Bad Faith
- $4 Million – Slip & Fall / Brain Damage
- $3.8 Million – Automotive Defect
- $3.6 Million – Wrongful Death / Bicycle Accident
- $3.1 Million – Electrical Burn Injury
- $2.3 Million – Medical Malpractice
- $2 Million – Products Liability / Burn Injury
- $1.625 Million – Motorcycle v. Automobile
- $1.4 Million – Mortuary Negligence / Breach of Contract
Click here to view a more complete list of our verdicts and settlements
Meet Our Brain Injury Attorneys
CONTACT US TODAY
We're here to help with all of your Brain Injury legal needs.
PERSONAL INJURY SERVICES
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boat / Jet Ski Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Dangerous Roadways
- Defective Vehicles
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Plane Crashes
- Train Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Birth Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Defective Medical Devices
- Medication Mistakes & Dangerous Drugs
- Nursing Home & Elder Abuse
- Construction Injuries
- Dog / Animal Bites
- Horse Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip & Fall
- Swimming Pool Accidents
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Accountant Malpractice
- Architectural & Engineering Malpractice
- Broker Malpractice
- Legal Malpractice
- Molestation / Sexual Abuse
- Mortuary Negligence
- Pharmacy Malpractice
- Asbestos Injuries / Mesothelioma
- Anti-trust Litigation
- Class Actions
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Lender Liability