Loss of Limb and Disfigurement
Baker, Burton & Lundy: Award-Winning Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorneys Who Care
Victims of an amputation or permanent scarring incident feel a profound, frightening loss. A victim and his or her loved ones must work through the shock and grief of never looking the same and in some cases never being able to perform everyday activities in the same way. Some may not be able to return to their former occupation and may need home modifications and permanent assistance.
If you or a loved one have lost a limb or been disfigured through a defective product or an accident at work, on the road or in a hospital, we want to help you get compensation for this life-altering disability along with resources for your future needs.
How We Can Help You Recover From Severe Injuries and Amputations
Medical bills from severe injuries often far exceed available medical insurance coverage, threatening families already struggling to recover physically and emotionally with bankruptcy and debt. If you or a loved one suffered a loss of limb or disfigurement due to the negligence of another, an experienced litigator at Baker, Burton & Lundy can help you receive the financial compensation you deserve. No amount of money can replace your loss or adequately compensate you, but an experienced attorney can help you hold the responsible party accountable and relieve the financial burden of this sudden loss.
Why Choose our Personal Injury Attorneys?
Partner Albro Lundy III has over 35 years of trial experience and particular experience in personal injury litigation, including multiple multi-million dollar victories. Along with his associates Evan Koch and Stephen Semos, our litigation team works closely with your family to develop a specific understanding of the full impact of your loss. Then, we present your unique, compelling loss to the negotiators or jurors who have the power to resolve your legal claims.
At Baker, Burton & Lundy, our attorneys have successfully resolved many challenging personal injury claims. You can expect our attorneys to be both caring and tenacious in our efforts to recover maximum compensation for your family.
- Free personal injury one-on-one legal consultation
- You pay no attorney fees unless you get compensation
Take action today. Call our office or fill out the contact form below.
Verdicts and Settlements
- $2.3 Billion – Unfair Business Practices
- $1.7 Billion – Anti-Trust / Conspiracy
- $11.6 Million – Road Design/Dangerous Conditions
- $8 Million – Products Liability
- $5.5 Million – Medical Malpractice
- $4.6 Million – Insurance Bad Faith
- $4 Million – Slip & Fall / Brain Damage
- $3.8 Million – Automotive Defect
- $3.6 Million – Wrongful Death / Bicycle Accident
- $3.1 Million – Electrical Burn Injury
- $2.3 Million – Medical Malpractice
- $2 Million – Products Liability / Burn Injury
- $1.625 Million – Motorcycle v. Automobile
- $1.4 Million – Mortuary Negligence / Breach of Contract
Click here to view a more complete list of our verdicts and settlements.
Meet Our Loss of Limb and Disfigurement Attorneys
CONTACT US TODAY
We're here to help with all your Loss of Limb and Disfigurement legal needs.
PERSONAL INJURY SERVICES
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boat / Jet Ski Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Dangerous Roadways
- Defective Vehicles
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Plane Crashes
- Train Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Birth Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Defective Medical Devices
- Medication Mistakes & Dangerous Drugs
- Nursing Home & Elder Abuse
- Construction Injuries
- Dog / Animal Bites
- Horse Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip & Fall
- Swimming Pool Accidents
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Accountant Malpractice
- Architectural & Engineering Malpractice
- Broker Malpractice
- Legal Malpractice
- Molestation / Sexual Abuse
- Mortuary Negligence
- Pharmacy Malpractice
- Asbestos Injuries / Mesothelioma
- Anti-trust Litigation
- Class Actions
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Lender Liability