Baker, Burton & Lundy: Award-Winning Personal Injury Attorneys Who Care
Our Southern California personal injury legal team has years of experience successfully litigating many different kinds of medical malpractice cases against doctors, nurses and medical facilities.
We understand what needs to be done to research a medical mistake and argue your right to damages. Once we accept your case, our extensive network of medical experts will not only explain the mistake that caused an injury or death in your family but also prove, as necessary under California law, that it was a departure from the recognized standard of care.
Our Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice Case Successes
We believe that our results speak for themselves. Albro Lundy has been handling medical malpractice matters since his time clerking while in law school. He is one of the foremost trial attorneys handling medical malpractice cases, despite the egregious $250,000 cap on recoverable damages for economic damages in California for medical malpractice suits. Despite these unjust limitations, Albro has been able to achieve justice for his medical malpractice clients for over 35 years winning multiple six and seven figure cases including a $5.5 million settlement for a robotic surgery mistake and $2.3 million for a brain damage injury at birth.
Along with Evan Koch and Stephen Semos, our litigation team works closely with your family to develop a specific understanding of the full impact of your loss. Then, we present your unique, compelling loss to the negotiators or jurors who have the power to resolve your legal claims.
At Baker, Burton & Lundy, our attorneys have successfully resolved many challenging personal injury claims. You can expect our attorneys to be both caring and tenacious in our efforts to recover maximum compensation for your family.
- Free personal injury one-on-one legal consultation
- You pay no attorney fees unless you get compensation
Take action today. Call our office or fill out the contact form below.
Verdicts and Settlements
- $2.3 Billion – Unfair Business Practices
- $1.7 Billion – Anti-Trust / Conspiracy
- $11.6 Million – Road Design/Dangerous Conditions
- $8 Million – Products Liability
- $5.5 Million – Medical Malpractice
- $4.6 Million – Insurance Bad Faith
- $4 Million – Slip & Fall / Brain Damage
- $3.8 Million – Automotive Defect
- $3.6 Million – Wrongful Death / Bicycle Accident
- $3.1 Million – Electrical Burn Injury
- $2.3 Million – Medical Malpractice
- $2 Million – Products Liability / Burn Injury
- $1.625 Million – Motorcycle v. Automobile
- $1.4 Million – Mortuary Negligence / Breach of Contract
Click here to view a more complete list of our verdicts and settlements.
Meet Our Medical Malpractice Attorneys
CONTACT US TODAY
We're here to help with all your Medical Malpractice needs.
PERSONAL INJURY SERVICES
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boat / Jet Ski Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Dangerous Roadways
- Defective Vehicles
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Plane Crashes
- Train Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Birth Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Defective Medical Devices
- Medication Mistakes & Dangerous Drugs
- Nursing Home & Elder Abuse
- Construction Injuries
- Dog / Animal Bites
- Horse Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip & Fall
- Swimming Pool Accidents
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Accountant Malpractice
- Architectural & Engineering Malpractice
- Broker Malpractice
- Legal Malpractice
- Molestation / Sexual Abuse
- Mortuary Negligence
- Pharmacy Malpractice
- Asbestos Injuries / Mesothelioma
- Anti-trust Litigation
- Class Actions
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Lender Liability