We are here to help you when a professional lets you down
Professional malpractice occurs when a professional, who is under a duty to act, fails to follow generally accepted professional standards resulting in breach of duty and harm to subordinates, clients and/or patients.
We trust the professionals in our lives with many important matters and believe they will do their best effort to keep us safe. Unfortunately, sometimes our trust was misplaced and professional malpractice occurs.
If you are the victim of legal, pharmacy, accountant, broker, architectural or engineering malpractice or mortuary negligence, you deserve compensation for the damage it has done to you or a loved one. Our personal injury legal team has years of experience litigating many different kinds of professional malpractice cases, including legal malpractice, molestation and sexual abuse.
WHY CHOOSE A PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY AT BAKER, BURTON & LUNDY
Partner Albro Lundy III has over 35 years of trial experience and particular experience in personal injury litigation, including multiple multi-million dollar victories. Along with his associates Evan Koch and Stephen Semos, our litigation team works closely with your family to develop a specific understanding of the full impact of your loss. Then, we present your unique, compelling loss to the negotiators or jurors who have the power to resolve your legal claims.
At Baker, Burton & Lundy, our attorneys have successfully resolved many challenging personal injury claims. You can expect our attorneys to be both caring and tenacious in our efforts to recover maximum compensation for your family.
- Free personal injury one-on-one legal consultation
- You pay no attorney fees unless you get compensation
Take action today. Call our office or fill out the contact form below.
VERDICTS AND SETTLEMENTS
- $2.3 Billion – Unfair Business Practices
- $1.7 Billion – Anti-Trust / Conspiracy
- $11.6 Million – Road Design/Dangerous Conditions
- $8 Million – Products Liability
- $5.5 Million – Medical Malpractice
- $4.6 Million – Insurance Bad Faith
- $4 Million – Slip & Fall / Brain Damage
- $3.8 Million – Automotive Defect
- $3.6 Million – Wrongful Death / Bicycle Accident
- $3.1 Million – Electrical Burn Injury
- $2.3 Million – Medical Malpractice
- $2 Million – Products Liability / Burn Injury
- $1.625 Million – Motorcycle v. Automobile
- $1.4 Million – Mortuary Negligence / Breach of Contract
Click here to view a more complete list of our verdicts and settlements.
MEET OUR PROFESSIONAL MALPRACTICE ATTORNEYS
CONTACT US TODAY
Contact us if you have questions about Professional Malpractice