Brad Baker, Albro Lundy and Kent Burton celebrate Albro being named California Trial Lawyer of the Year.
Verdicts & Settlements
- $2.3 Billion – Unfair Business Practices
- $1.7 Billion – Anti-Trust / Conspiracy
- $11.6 Million Road Design / Dangerous Condition of Public Property
- $8 Million – Products Liability / Business Interruption / Property Damage
- $5.5 Million – Medical Malpractice
- $4.6 Million – Insurance Bad Faith
- $3.8 Million – Product Liability / Automotive Design Defect
- $3.6 Million – Wrongful Death / Bicycle Accident
- $3.1 Million- Electrical Burn Injury
- $2.3 Million – Medical Malpractice
- $2 Million – Products Liability / Burn
- $1.625 Million – Motorcycle v. Automobile
- $1.4 Million – Mortuary Negligence / Breach of Contract
- $1.3 Million – Attractive Nuisance / Negligence
- $1.275 Million – Wrongful Death / Electrocution
- $1.225 Million – Wrongful Death / Burn
- $1 Million – Airplane Crash / Products Liability
- $1 Million – Trip and Fall
- $650,000 – Premises Liability / Traumatic Brain Injury
- $499,000 – Auto v. Auto
- $400,000 – Medical Malpractice
- $361,813 – Child Molestation
- $350,000 – Auto v. Auto
- $300,000 – Dog Bite
- $252,887 – Breach of Fiduciary Duty by Trustee of Estate
For further information about any of these cases, please contact our office.
The following represents a sampling of cases and the results Baker, Burton & Lundy achieved for its clients. Nothing contained herein should be construed as legal advice or a guarantee of what your results might be. The results obtained depend on the facts of each case.
To learn more about how Baker, Burton & Lundy’s experienced attorneys can represent or advise you, please call (310) 376-9893 or fill out the form below.