Clint Wilson, Evan Koch, Christine Daniels, Brad Baker, Kent Burton, Albro L. Lundy III, Steve Dawson, Teresa Klinkner,
Why Choose Baker, Burton & Lundy
We’re Here to Help with your Legal Needs
Whether dealing with new opportunities or facing an unexpected problem, seeking legal advice can be intimidating. That’s why we’re here. At Baker, Burton & Lundy, we do our best to solve your problem and take the stress out of navigating the legal system. When a client steps into our office in Hermosa Beach, California, they are often excited to find expert legal service in a uniquely relaxing atmosphere.
Proven Legal Success
Our successes speak to our commitment to our work and our clients:
- Two multi-billion settlements for California consumers – See Verdicts & Settlements
- California Trial Lawyer of the Year – See other Success Stories
- Multiple trips to the U.S. Supreme Court
- Multiple million dollar verdicts and settlements for personal injury victims – See Verdicts & Settlements
- Won unanimous affirmative verdict from the California Supreme Court changing precedent for 998 settlement offers
- Legal victories with state-wide impact – See Success Stories
- Decades-long client relationships
Respected within the Community
- Baker, Burton & Lundy has paid over $120 million in referral fees to other attorneys
- Long history of coordinating successful legal teams and joint ventures
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating: Preeminent
- Multiple attorneys designated as SuperLawyers
Practical Solutions, Practiced Attorneys
Our seasoned attorneys focus on practical problem solving and analysis with a personal touch. Past clients often report that this makes us easier to work with and understand — and more cost-effective. Feeling discouraged? Don’t be. Other attorneys may have turned you down, but we are not afraid of difficult cases.
Our Clients Come First
We pride ourselves in cultivating a client-centered atmosphere. Far from a cold, corporate setting, we value the importance of one-on-one consultation, the longevity of client relationships, and the chance to earn a confident referral. In fact, the vast majority of our clients become permanent members of the BB&L family. And with a wide network of friends throughout the Southern California legal community, if we can’t solve your problem, we’ll do our best to direct you to someone who can.
If You Have a Legal Problem, We Want to Help You Solve It
For additional information about our ability to represent you, please fill out the contact form below or give us a call.
To learn more about how Baker, Burton & Lundy’s experienced attorneys can represent or advise you, please call (310) 376-9893 or fill out the form below.